Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan ignites controversy with a blog post about Baghdad and what he described it during his visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan ignites controversy with a blog post about Baghdad and what he described it during his visit Empty Erdogan ignites controversy with a blog post about Baghdad and what he described it during his visit

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2024, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Erdogan ignites controversy with a blog post about Baghdad and what he described it during his visit to Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sparked interaction among activists on social media after describing the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, as “one of the ancient cities of our civilization.”[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a blog post by Erdogan on his official page on the “The joint committees” that we signed with Mr. Prime Minister constitute a strong road map for us.. According to the text of the agreement, we decided to establish “permanent joint committees” that guarantee the continuation and follow-up of technical negotiations in many fields such as security/counter-terrorism, economy/trade, energy, and transportation. environment, transboundary waters, health, and education.”[/size]
    [size=45]Erdogan continued, saying: “In addition, the signed texts in many fields, from security and trade, to transportation and agriculture, will strengthen the strong ground in our relations and create new cooperation opportunities. We also discussed during our meetings the joint steps that can be taken against the PKK organization.” KK terrorist organization and its extensions targeting Turkey from Iraqi territory... We also welcomed the announcement of the PKK as a banned organization in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “I took advantage of this opportunity to share with my counterparts my strong belief that officially declaring it a terrorist organization will contribute to the end of its presence on Iraqi soil as soon as possible. This is also one of the requirements of good neighborliness and brotherhood that unites us. We are ready to provide all types of support that the government will need.” In every step it takes in this context, we want to increase the volume of trade exchange between us, which amounted to about 20 billion dollars last year, to higher levels.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “In order to achieve this goal, we addressed the vital importance of the ‘Development Road Project’. Through the memorandum of understanding that we signed, we strengthened our determination for this strategic planning, which will contribute significantly to consolidating the stability and prosperity of our entire region, especially Iraq. We are doing our utmost.” Our effort to stop the bloodshed in the Gaza Strip.. Developments on the Israel-Iran axis increase the risk of the war spreading and escalating. In addition, it casts a shadow on the massacres taking place in Palestine. Here, I would like to remind all concerned parties of the need to avoid steps that would lead to an escalation of tension. I am confident that my visit, which came at a critical period in terms of regional developments, will lead to With the will of God Almighty, to new beginnings.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:04 am