Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"We got the vaccine." A White House microphone picks up a conversation and ignites controversy!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"We got the vaccine." A White House microphone picks up a conversation and ignites controversy! Empty "We got the vaccine." A White House microphone picks up a conversation and ignites controversy!

Post by Rocky Fri 01 May 2020, 2:05 am

[size=30]"We got the vaccine." A White House microphone picks up a conversation and ignites controversy!
    [ltr]2020.04.30 - 13:52[/ltr]
    [/size]
    "We got the vaccine." A White House microphone picks up a conversation and ignites controversy! C21923c7e-29752
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 "We got the vaccine." A White House microphone picks up a conversation and ignites controversy! Like
    [/size][/size]

[size=20][size=20]People - Baghdad

A dialogue between journalists picked up by the microphone in the conference room at the White House sparked widespread interaction among activists on social media, igniting a "conspiracy theory" about the existence of a "secret vaccine" against the new Corona virus or what has become known as "Covid-19".  
    The conversation took place between the White House Fox correspondent, John Roberts, and the New York Times photographer, Doug Mills, before the start of the daily media briefing, where the latter said in the video clip: "We all received the vaccine" in response to Roberts who asked him " The "health mask" has been removed, and the dialogue will be dated April 21, according to a report by "CNN" station followed by "NAS" (April 30, 2020).  
    Roberts commented on the video clip circulating in the past few days, in a statement he made to The Associated Press and republished the report on his official page on the social networking site, Twitter, in which he said: "The truth: Before the White House staff conference started to face the Corona virus, on Monday, Roberts briefed his friend Mills on a new study from the University of Southern California, and according to the study, the number of corona virus infections in Los Angeles is much greater than what was announced .. ".  
    The above was a segmented segment of the conversation, before Mills continued and asked Roberts: "What do you know, my friend?" Before he answered him, saying, "You can remove the muzzle. The death rate is 0.1 to 0.3 according to the USC (University of Southern California)," before Mills replied again and joked: "Really? This is reassuring, everyone here is taking the vaccine anyway."  
    The American station reviewed a number of posts that activists have shared on social media about this video, including Iraqis:  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=29752[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:57 pm