Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative considered it a “scandal”... Sudanese agreed to supply Kurdistan with 720 tons of g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative considered it a “scandal”... Sudanese agreed to supply Kurdistan with 720 tons of g Empty A representative considered it a “scandal”... Sudanese agreed to supply Kurdistan with 720 tons of g

Post by Rocky Thu 02 May 2024, 4:42 am

A representative considered it a “scandal”... Sudanese agreed to supply Kurdistan with 720 tons of gas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, a member of the House of Representatives, Mustafa Sanad, confirmed the Prime Minister’s approval to supply the Kurdistan Region with 720 tons of liquid gas, while he considered this approval a “scandal.”
    Sanad said, in a post on Facebook, followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”: “The Prime Minister’s approval has been obtained to supply the Kurdistan Region with 720 tons of liquid gas per day, until the Kormor field returns to work after it was targeted by drones a week ago.”
    He added, "This book is a scandal, as it is a clear acknowledgment by the governments of Erbil and Baghdad of the existence of (gas) production that is sold (outside Iraq) and (inside Iraq); because household gas is not distributed for free, nor do electricity companies buy it for free, nor do residential complexes." .
    The MP pointed out, “This field is one of the fields (gas and oil) that produces outside the authority of the central government and collects billions, without giving the state treasury a single dinar.”

139 views
    Added 05/02/2024 - 10:48 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:50 pm