Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A communication from the Ministry of Health to the Ministry of Interior in Kurdistan regarding “herb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A communication from the Ministry of Health to the Ministry of Interior in Kurdistan regarding “herb Empty A communication from the Ministry of Health to the Ministry of Interior in Kurdistan regarding “herb

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2024, 4:44 am

A communication from the Ministry of Health to the Ministry of Interior in Kurdistan regarding “herbal products”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday (May 11, 2024), the Ministry of Health of the Kurdistan Regional Government called on the Ministry of Interior to close all fake pages and accounts that advertise so-called herbal products.
    The ministry said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that it “issued a written request to the Ministry of Interior to ban all fake accounts on social media networks (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok) that publish so-called medical products and cosmetics for the face, and for skin and hair growth.” And sexual enhancers.
    The Ministry stressed in its statement that “this procedure violates the Ministry of Health’s guidelines,” stressing “the necessity of taking legal measures against those who do this.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 6:55 pm