Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The stability of the economy is linked to the political situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The stability of the economy is linked to the political situation Empty Expert: The stability of the economy is linked to the political situation

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2024, 5:13 am

Expert: The stability of the economy is linked to the political situation
    • Time: 05/10/2024 18:19:53

• Read: 1,963 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} An economic expert confirmed that the stability of the economy depends on and is linked to the political situation and its stability in the country.
    Bassem Jamil Antoine told Al-Furat News Agency, "The stability of the economy is linked to the political situation. In every country in the world, the economy is the one who controls politics, not the other way around."
    He added, "Unfortunately, those who have wealth do not possess sufficient culture, and this matter requires several things, most notably citizenship and loyalty to the country."
    He continued, "There are neighboring countries that are benefiting from this matter, as they are achieving huge profits by simply multiplying numbers."

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 11:57 pm