Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan demands that Iraq continue to export oil for another three months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan demands that Iraq continue to export oil for another three months Empty Jordan demands that Iraq continue to export oil for another three months

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2024, 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Jordan demands that Iraq continue to export oil for another three months[/size]
    • Today 14:41

Science/Follow up..
    The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources in Jordan announced, on Sunday, that the import of Iraqi crude oil had stopped, noting that this coincided with the end of the memorandum of understanding for processing crude oil signed between the government of the Republic of Iraq and the government of the Kingdom of Jordan signed last May.
    The Director of the Oil and Natural Gas Sector in the Ministry, Iman Awad, stated that the Jordanian Ministry of Energy has addressed the Iraqi Ministry of Oil to agree to extend the memorandum of understanding for an additional period of 3 months and with the same contractual conditions, from the expiration date of the memorandum of understanding, with the aim of completing the transfer of contractual quantities for the current memorandum.
    She confirmed that the memorandum of understanding can be extended with the approval of both sides.
    Awad added that the ministry is closely following up with the Iraqi side and the Jordanian embassy in Baghdad to obtain the necessary approvals from the Iraqi side for the extension.
    She explained that the procedures for signing a new memorandum of understanding will be initiated once the transfer of all contractual quantities stipulated in the current memorandum of understanding is completed, noting that the quantities of oil imported from Iraq constitute about 7 percent of Jordan’s crude oil needs. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 11:34 am