Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government campaign to close illegal oil refineries in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government campaign to close illegal oil refineries in the Kurdistan region Empty A government campaign to close illegal oil refineries in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2024, 5:13 am

A government campaign to close illegal oil refineries in the Kurdistan region
    • Time: 05/14/2024 11:58:20

• Read: 611 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Kurdistan Regional Government decided to close all refineries that do not operate in accordance with legal conditions and guidelines.
    Razzaq Khilani, spokesman for the Environmental Improvement and Protection Committee, said, “In the end, we issued a directive, which is Directive No. 1 of 2020 issued by the Ministry of Natural Resources. All existing refineries must comply with these guidelines, and all ministries have their own guidelines, and we, as the Environment Council, have our own guidelines.” Which must work on any oil project, or whoever works on it must submit an environmental impact assessment report, but so far nothing has happened.
    He added, “Special committees were formed in all governorates to close the refineries within their borders in Erbil Governorate, and all refineries that were within them were closed.” The limits of the presidency of the municipality of Erbil, due to their health damage in addition to the environmental damage.”
    For his part, Nabz Abdul Hamid, Mayor of Erbil, said, “The decision of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers is to prevent and remove all these illegal refineries, and for this purpose, a higher committee was formed in the Ministry of Interior and carried out the work “Good, we have been very successful in removing these refineries within the central region.”
    According to the directive, all illegal refineries must be closed, and those with work permits must comply with health and environmental conditions if not legally questioned or financially penalized.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 7:34 pm