Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

See the text of the lawsuit .. judge Saddam sue against Maliki for trial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

See the text of the lawsuit .. judge Saddam sue against Maliki for trial  Empty See the text of the lawsuit .. judge Saddam sue against Maliki for trial

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:31 am

See the text of the lawsuit .. judge Saddam sue against Maliki for trial 

28-10-2014 11:32 PM

Raise the Special Criminal Court judge, who tried the late Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, Munir Haddad, a lawsuit against the former prime minister with his office manager, Kata stapes 'alias Abu Mujahid', on charges of death threats and obstruction of justice.

Published and local media for the first pictures of the case brought against al-Maliki, after assuming the post of Vice President of the Republic. This position may be a trap where Maliki signed to facilitate the trial proceedings, according to the legal expert, Omar Fathi, who confirmed that 'if al-Maliki remains deputy was able to escape because of the elimination of the Iraqi constitution prevents any trial before Deputy lifting of his parliamentary immunity.' 

And Former President of the Special Criminal Court lawsuit, on Monday, to the Court of achieving Karkh against al-Maliki in his personal capacity, and the office manager, Kata Ngyeman stapes, and Maj. Gen. Jawad, commander of the brigade to protect the public, former commander of the armed forces, which prevent Haddad from entering the court and threatened to kill him.

Haddad scored in the call text, that 'the stapes prevented me from entering the court for the exercise of my business, but I refused threat stapes and Maliki and went to my work, accompanied by a detachment my own protection, and when we got to the gate of the court, stopped the officer rank of Major continued to brigade to protect the Commander in Chief of the forces Bureau armed, and asked me not to enter otherwise would be on fire on the detachment of protection, according to me that he has received orders from the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, which is headed by al-Maliki's office. '

He pointed out that 'this incident which are crimes, according to the Iraqi criminal law, the crime of interference in the work of the judiciary, and to try to fire and threatening to kill a judge served as Iraq'.

He called Judge Haddad of an investigative judge Karkh court, recording his testimony, also called for the issuance of a warrant of arrest and investigation in the right of each of Nuri al-Maliki and Kata stapes and General Javad leading up arms in their faces, as well as the referral of the case to the competent court after the investigative procedures completed.

In the same vein, hundreds of Iraqi supporters of Shiite cleric, Mahmoud al-Hassani Sarkhi, earlier, near the Iraqi Foreign Ministry headquarters in the capital, Baghdad, to demand the trial of the former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, and the governor of Karbala, Akil Turaihi, what caused it, including Prince ' Karbala massacre '.

Protesters who gathered in a nearby Green Zone, which includes government offices streets, slogans denouncing al-Maliki, described B'elmejrm 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 1:15 am