Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Foreign parliamentary: Opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad within 60 days

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Foreign parliamentary: Opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad within 60 days Empty Foreign parliamentary: Opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad within 60 days

Post by wciappetta Tue 02 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

Foreign parliamentary: Opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad within 60 days

BAGHDAD / newspaper rectitude -

A member of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations, Mohammed Abed Rabbo Nouri Tuesday, the Saudi-Iraqi government reported that it will open its embassy in Baghdad in the next two months maximum, after the completion of the security and administrative procedures.

Abed said the Lord in a press statement, said that "we met yesterday, the first with Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, has been talking to a lot of things, including the opening theme Saudi embassy in Baghdad, is expected to witness opened after a month or two max, has not been determined geographical location of the embassy, ​​but is likely to be located within the Green Zone. "

He pointed out that "we are waiting for the Saudi security delegation, which will visit Baghdad within the next two weeks, to discuss the opening the embassy, ​​and see the place in case open, and to provide views and suggestions, so we will see open embassy after the completion of the security and administrative procedures."

He stressed Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal, earlier, the President Fuad Masum, the Saudi embassy in Baghdad Svetth "from the nearest than you think."

He continued that "Iraq is seeking to open its doors to all states, especially states that there was a rupture with it, so we'll start opening up new relations with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE, Turkey, Iran, and all nations, which also allows them to economic deal with Iraq and non-interference in the internal for privacy, and the visit House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, a good omen to Qatar, and from which we get the approval to open the Qatari Embassy in Baghdad. "

And visiting House Speaker Salim al-Qatar to discuss diplomatic relations between the two countries will last for three days.

And increased by the fact that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, touched the day before yesterday in the House of Representatives, to the subject of investment within the government program, so I could see soon Saudi Arabia and Qatar and the UAE and other Arab and foreign countries in the country's investment companies."

And deepened diplomatic relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia during the past two months after the Iraqi side had extensive visits to Saudi Arabia. Ended 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Foreign parliamentary: Opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad within 60 days Empty Re: Foreign parliamentary: Opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad within 60 days

Post by CITEX Tue 02 Dec 2014, 12:48 pm

I like the consistency in the reports about all the stuff Abadi seems to be doing right

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:17 am