Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const Empty next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const

Post by day dreamer Thu 08 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]Thursday 0.08 2 December / January 2015 15:48[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    [Baghdad where]
    The President of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, today, that next week will be the announcement of the formation of the first two committees to amend the Constitution and Article 140 for the second.
    Jubouri said in a statement today, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of which, "The next week will see the announcement of a number of standing committees or private, including the Committee to amend the Constitution and Article 140" .itba

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const Empty Re: next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const

Post by Neno Thu 08 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm

Oh Boy! Here we go changing the constitution... hum
    csd9013
    csd9013

next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const Empty Re: next week is the announcement of the parliamentary committees, including the [amendment of the Const

Post by csd9013 Thu 08 Jan 2015, 2:38 pm

Neno wrote:Oh Boy! Here we go changing the constitution... hum
    I hope Obama doesn't find out. Oh wait he don't need to change the constitution he does what he wants because he is King.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:23 am