Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel's Netanyahu Says Better Iran Deal Still Possible

Lobo
    Lobo

Israel's Netanyahu Says Better Iran Deal Still Possible Empty Israel's Netanyahu Says Better Iran Deal Still Possible

Post by Lobo Thu 25 Jun 2015, 2:29 pm

Israel's Netanyahu Says Better Iran Deal Still Possible

JERUSALEM — Jun 25, 2015, 1:03 PM ET
    Associated Press
    Israel's prime minister says world powers can still insist on a better deal withIran over its nuclear program as the negotiators' self-imposed deadline rapidly approaches.

Benjamin Netanyahu told a graduating class of pilots Thursday that "it is still not too late to insist on a good deal."

Iran and six world powers are racing to meet a June 30 deadline for a deal that would limit Tehran's nuclear activities in exchange for lifting sanctions.

Netanyahu has dubbed it a "bad deal," saying it would leave Iran with the ability to rapidly obtain nuclear weapons. Israel views a nuclear-armed Iran as its greatest potential threat.

Iran insists its nuclear program is for purely peaceful purposes.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israels-netanyahu-iran-deal-32027279

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 9:52 am