Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rohani: Mohammed bin Salman and Netanyahu behind Trump's withdrawal from the nuclear deal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rohani: Mohammed bin Salman and Netanyahu behind Trump's withdrawal from the nuclear deal Empty Rohani: Mohammed bin Salman and Netanyahu behind Trump's withdrawal from the nuclear deal

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2019, 2:53 am

Rohani: Mohammed bin Salman and Netanyahu behind Trump's withdrawal from the nuclear deal

•  15 July 2019

•  10:17 AM

Rohani: Mohammed bin Salman and Netanyahu behind Trump's withdrawal from the nuclear deal 6FDA5364-973F-4CCC-A6D7-0235AFC1017D
    Iranian President Hassan Rowhani accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of pushing US President Donald Trump to withdraw from the nuclear deal.
    "The Zionist entity and the malicious Netanyahu personally, we have twice announced to exert pressure on Trump to push him out of the nuclear agreement," Rowhani said. "The Saudi Crown Prince also said that he pressed Trump and pushed him to withdraw America from the deal."
    Rohani said that the United States has failed in all its efforts against Iran, whether in the International Atomic Energy Agency, the Hague Tribunal, the Warsaw Pact or in other fields, stressing that "this is a great victory for the Iranian people.
    The US president announced on May 8 last year the withdrawal of his country from the nuclear agreement with Iran, which was concluded in 2015 between the Islamic Republic on the one hand and the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany on the other hand, and repeatedly described the deal as a huge, Economic situation on the Iranian side and applied new restrictive measures, causing great tension between the two countries escalating with their militancy accentuated and exchanged accusations of terrorism.

http://wattaennews.net/archives/41668

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:10 pm