Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Moody's" nuclear agreement adversely affect the classification of oil-producing countries

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

"Moody's" nuclear agreement adversely affect the classification of oil-producing countries Empty "Moody's" nuclear agreement adversely affect the classification of oil-producing countries

Post by wciappetta Tue 21 Jul 2015, 9:26 am

[ltr]Oil dropping in price is a double edged sword for these countries. Consumers in the west will enjoy lower cost of everything associated with oil, which is every product produced or shipped.[/ltr]

[ltr] Domestic production in the west could be hampered by dropping prices.[/ltr]

[ltr]The cost to borrow by ME countries will be pricier in the market thus the beneficiary of all this is the IMF.[/ltr]

[ltr]Any credit rating for Iraq will be a good one, but the IMF has really cast a net over them placing the IMF in control concerning Iraq's budget funding. The budget funding loan type carries conditions, which Iraq will have to meet to secure the funding.[/ltr]

[ltr]All this IMO is very good for us.[/ltr]

[ltr]"Moody's" nuclear agreement adversely affect the classification of oil-producing countries[/ltr]

[ltr]Arabiy21- Anatolia[/ltr]

[ltr]Monday, July 20, 2015 22:23[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iranian nuclear deal that includes the lifting of sanctions on the export of Iranian oil - archival[/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]She said the agency "Moody's credit rating," Monday, said that the signing of the nuclear agreement between the group (5 +1) and Iran would, to increase global oil supply in the market, which is a negative factor for the sovereign rating of the oil-exporting countries.[/rtl]

[rtl]She said Moody's, in a statement released today, the agency Anatolia reported, that the nuclear deal with Iran "gradually raise the economic and financial sanctions on Tehran, including restrictions on the export of oil."[/rtl]

[rtl]On the other hand, "Foreign Policy" magazine, the US is expected to add the last nuclear deal between world powers and Iran a new player to the international oil market, but it is not expected to enter this new market player soon.[/rtl]

[rtl]She said the American Journal of celebrity in its latest issue that the reasons that prevent Iran from entering the oil market rapidly aging infrastructure of the oil sector compared to other producers who, like Saudi Arabia, Russia and the United States, but the oil companies can improve this structure.[/rtl]

[rtl]The oil minister of Iran, "Bijan Zanganeh", announced in a press statement, recently, that the country could increase its exports by about 500 thousand barrels per day, with the lifting of existing sanctions, in addition to a further increase by 500 thousand barrels in the next six months.[/rtl]

[rtl]The average price of Iran's oil production, during the current year, about 2.8 million barrels per day, while exports registered about 1.1 million barrels per day, which represents half of the levels before the imposition of international sanctions.[/rtl]

[rtl]The UN Security Council adopted today a draft resolution drafted by the United States, serving to support the nuclear agreement, reached by the group (5 +1) and Iran last week, members of the Council and the adoption of a draft US resolution unanimously on the eve of Monday.[/rtl]

[rtl]And it reached Iran and a group (5 +1), which includes the permanent members of the Security Council plus Germany, in July 14 th, an agreement on Tehran's nuclear program, after more than ten years of intermittent negotiations.[/rtl]

[rtl]The agreement gives the right to the inspectors of the United Nations, monitoring and inspection of some Iranian military installations, and a ban on the supply of arms to Iran for five years, in return for lifting sanctions imposed on Tehran, as well as other items.[/rtl]

http://arabi21.com/story/846325/موديز-الاتفاق-النووي-يؤثر-سلبا-على-تصنيف-الدول-النفطية[/ltr]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 5:15 pm