Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Harvey" will adversely affect the US economy for many years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Harvey" will adversely affect the US economy for many years Empty "Harvey" will adversely affect the US economy for many years

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 4:07 am

"Harvey" will adversely affect the US economy for many years

29/08/2017

Members of the US Congress have predicted Hurricane Harvey, Texas, would destroy the US economy, especially as it has consequences.

Although the damages are not accurately estimated, the country will certainly suffer tens of billions of dollars. The hurricane has cut oil production in the Gulf of Mexico by about a quarter and the refinery's capacity has dropped by 5%.

According to experts, this will lead to a sharp increase in fuel prices in the near future.

The economy is losing an average strength of about $ 2-3 billion, but Harvey, the strongest since 2004, will have a negative impact on the Texas economy and the US energy sector for many years.

Located in the US state of Texas on the Gulf of Mexico, has major energy facilities that account for about a third of the country's oil refining capacity.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/178996.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:14 am