Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform Empty Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 09 Aug 2015, 2:47 pm

Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform

8/9/2015 0:00 

Baghdad, Alaa al-Tai 
    revealed manager Prime Minister's Office, Dr. Mahdi Keywords, the determination of the government to launch procedures and decisions effective in line with the reference calls and demands of the demonstrators package, calling for the achievement of administrative reform, financial and improve the services and the elimination of corruption. 

Keywords and said the "morning": that the prime Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, chaired an extraordinary meeting held with a number of experts and advisers, following the events of the end of yesterday, which discussed the themes administrative reform, financial and improve services and address the sagging career and means to be adopted to tackle corruption and the corrupt. "  

He added Keywords in his speech, that the government is determined to take important measures to leave the bureaucracy, particularly the stage no longer afford slack given the decline in global oil prices, adding that «the meeting reviewed a number of measures be adopted by the Prime Minister, both within his constitutional powers or within the competence of the Council of Ministers, which will be presented in the near future«. 

In the context of Online, Keywords said in a speech, citing Abadi on the sidelines of the announcement and discuss the launch of loans industrial, agricultural and real estate banks mechanism, that "the government program and the subsequent measures to reduce some privileges, came in line with the trends wise for reference governance". For his part, economic adviser said Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in an exclusive interview with the "morning" that "the government is taking bold action is consistent with the reference voice calls and supporters of the people to the Prime Minister about the reform and keep corrupt officials." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    This sounds really good.  The IMF and World Bank should be pleased with this forward movement. 
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform Empty Re: Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform

Post by dizzydee Sun 09 Aug 2015, 4:03 pm

thumbs2
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform Empty Re: Keywords: government is about to achieve administrative, financial and political reform

Post by dizzydee Sun 09 Aug 2015, 4:07 pm

Sorry went to hit the thank you button and must have hit the wrong one, I meant for it to be green. Thank you. Lit.

No problem I am sure someone will come along and help you.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 09 Aug 2015, 4:55 pm

Like been said, Iraq has meet all demands. In the beast hands now.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 09 Aug 2015, 7:30 pm

I hit the green button. Great article. thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:50 pm