Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohammed bin Rashid: 70 percent of our economy is not dependent on oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammed bin Rashid: 70 percent of our economy is not dependent on oil Empty Mohammed bin Rashid: 70 percent of our economy is not dependent on oil

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 5:29 am

[size=32]Mohammed bin Rashid: 70 percent of our economy is not de2 December / January 2016 17

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Light News / rebounds

UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, said that his country will celebrate the export of another barrel of oil, and 70 percent of the UAE's economy is not dependent on oil, noting that his country is on track to meet the aspirations of the people and their aspirations.

He said in Tweets fired through his account in the site "Twitter" carried "the official WAM news agency" WAM and boarded the "light News" on them: "We decided to hold a retreat ministerial expanded in the coming weeks in the presence of local governments and economists to discuss the UAE economy beyond oil."

He added: "we will celebrate the last barrel of oil we export as my brother said Mohammed bin Zayed, and we will begin the development of a comprehensive national program to achieve this vision down to a sustainable economy for generations to come."

He continued: "Today 70 percent of our national economy does not depend on oil. Our goal is to achieve a new equation of our economy which is not dependent on oil. Or to depend on the vagaries of the markets."

He went on: "We will add new economic sectors and will develop the efficiency and productivity of existing sectors, and we will prepare generations can lead the sustainable and balanced national economy, God willing."

He is scheduled convening of workshops and brainstorming sessions to discuss ways to strengthen the UAE economy away from oil and draw different perceptions and discuss possible scenarios in new sectors during January (Jan) this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:12 pm