Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy accused of stealing parties known Lands in Dhi Qar province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy accused of stealing parties known Lands in Dhi Qar province Empty Deputy accused of stealing parties known Lands in Dhi Qar province

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 7:15 am

[ltr]Deputy accused of stealing parties known Lands in Dhi Qar province[/ltr]

Since 01.21.2016 at 12:45 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales[/ltr]
    [ltr]He accused the MP from the bloc Mohammed Allkash, Thursday, parties known for thefts of pieces of land with distinct province of Dhi Qar since 2003 and so far the people of the province and laid hands on more pieces of excellence in the county seat Baldonmat and sold billions for the purpose of conversion and expropriated pittance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Allkash at a news conference in the House of Representatives and attended / scales News /, "The size of these thefts have escalated for the last two years by some local government officials and three members of the provincial council and staff members to the parties influential These thefts spread to the green places allocated by the municipality within the urban planning to maintain her sex it was converted thanks to bribes distinct plots. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called Allkash "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Abadi send a specialized committee to investigate the size of thefts, particularly land, to maintain outstanding since 2003 to the present day."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "despite our demand to the concerned authorities and books an official stand against these thefts and converted to eliminate, but to no avail and will not see the ears but there are attempts by the local government, both for the transfer of Director of Real Estate State in the province and replace them with their last until the conversion of these thefts are easy." Ended 29 / D 24 / P 40[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 4:48 pm