Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: influential parties supervising the conversion of agricultural lands into residential ones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: influential parties supervising the conversion of agricultural lands into residential ones Empty Deputy: influential parties supervising the conversion of agricultural lands into residential ones

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023 - 9:07

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: influential parties supervising the conversion of agricultural lands into residential ones[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy for the province of Babylon, Yasser and Tut, confirmed the existence of influential parties that seize agricultural lands and turn them into residential lands.
    In a press interview seen by Taqaddam, Witt said, "There are influential parties that seize agricultural lands and turn them into residential lands in all governorates of Iraq."
    The deputy pointed out that "he was not aware of the affiliations of these parties," calling on those who "possess sufficient information to provide the competent authorities with them."
    Yesterday, the civil activist, Salam Harba, accused some land dealers, in cooperation with some employees in the Babil Governorate Office, the Urban Planning Department, and the electricity, water, municipality, and agricultural departments, of buying agricultural lands throughout Babil Governorate and converting them into random residential neighborhoods.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024 - 19:23