Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari: ready to contract with the European Investment Bank

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: ready to contract with the European Investment Bank           Empty Zebari: ready to contract with the European Investment Bank

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 24 Jan 2016, 9:02 pm

Zebari: ready to contract with the European Investment Bank         

1/25/2016 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning 
    announced Iraq's readiness to conclude an agreement with the European Investment Bank. 
    The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, during a meeting, head of the European Union Mission Patrick Simonet, according to a ministry statement «morning» received a copy of it, the government's readiness to conclude an agreement with the European Investment Bank, would allow Iraq to take advantage of European support in support of investment projects, especially the sectors of electricity and Anakl.oadav statement, that during the meeting to review Iraq's relations with the European Union in the light of the cooperation and partnership between the two sides agreement. 
    The two sides also reviewed the political and security situation and the government's efforts to support the displaced people and to secure their needs, with an emphasis on the role of European Union in supporting the reconstruction of regions and cities liberated Fund after the expulsion of the terrorist Daash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sounds like the investment part is starting.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:27 pm