Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans agreed with the European Investment Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans agreed with the European Investment Bank Empty Iraq plans agreed with the European Investment Bank

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

Iraq plans agreed with the European Investment Bank

1/24/16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad - where]

Search Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on Sunday with the new head of the EU mission in Iraq Simonet Patrick conclude an agreement with the European Investment Bank.

A statement by the Ministry of Finance Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "Zebari met with President of the European Union mission and presented him with congratulations on the occasion of assuming his new post in Iraq was discussed during the meeting and a review of Iraq's relations with the European Union in the light of the cooperation and partnership between the two sides agreement and the government's readiness to hold agreement with the European Investment Bank, adding that "Iraq can from which to take advantage of European support in investment projects, especially in the sectors of electricity and transportation."

"The two sides reviewed the political and security situation and the government's efforts to support the displaced people and to secure their basic needs, with an emphasis on the role of the European Union in supporting the reconstruction of regions and cities liberated Fund after the expulsion of the terrorist gangs Daash .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:45 pm