Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Coalition reveals the reasons for the presence of Turkish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Coalition reveals the reasons for the presence of Turkish  Empty International Coalition reveals the reasons for the presence of Turkish

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:29 am

International Coalition reveals the reasons for the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said a spokesman for the international coalition Steve Warren, Tuesday, Turkish troops are not part of the international coalition, while noting that their presence in Iraq in a purely Turkish mission related to the Turks.

Warren said, "The Turkish troops are not part of the international coalition," he said, adding that "America's green light has not been given to the fight Daash."

Warren added that "the existence of such forces in Iraq is the Turkish mission purely related to the Turks," pointing out that "everyone, including the America always emphasized respect for the sovereignty of Iraq."

Warren said that "the problem of the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq should be resolved quickly through dialogue."

He said the former governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi, January 27, 2016, of an agreement between the international coalition and Turkey on the recent assigning Joya, noting that the presence of Turkish troops in Nineveh became necessary
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:35 am