Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Congress reveals the reasons for joining the "coalition of victory"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Congress reveals the reasons for joining the "coalition of victory" Empty National Congress reveals the reasons for joining the "coalition of victory"

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 1:45 am

[ltr]National Congress reveals the reasons for joining the "coalition of victory"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-16 at 10:09 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Secretary-General of the Iraqi National Congress Party, Aras Habib, on Tuesday, that the option to join the coalition victory for the elections came because we found the best option for the possibility of achieving what the commitment of our audience of goals and principles will not compromise on them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Elections for us are not a goal through which we are looking for a façade or an objective, but through which we seek to implement our ambitious program based on a clear vision to build the country by investing its resources, wealth and energies, especially young people," Habib said in a press release. "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The next horizon in which we must move is how to preserve the fruits of the victory achieved by the sacrifices of our sons in the security forces and popular mobilization by building a state of institutions that fight corruption, invest resources and achieve security and stability."[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:29 am