Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim calls to adopt dialogue to resolve Iraq’s crisis

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Hakim calls to adopt dialogue to resolve Iraq’s crisis  Empty Hakim calls to adopt dialogue to resolve Iraq’s crisis

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:54 pm

Hakim calls to adopt dialogue to resolve Iraq’s crisis

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on April 3, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    <p dir="RTL"><p dir="RTL">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Basra (IraqiNews.com) -The head of the Supreme Iraqi Islamic Council, Ammar al-Hakim, called the political sides to get to the dialogue table and resolve the current political crisis in Iraq
    During his speech on occasion of announcing his electoral slate (Citizen Coalition) in Basra province on Wednesday, Hakim said “Our approach is far from the revenge,” stressing ” We have to strengthen our unity in order to reach a unified clear vision to be able to adopt dialogue among us.”
    Hakim pointed out that “Basra, Capital of Iraq’s Economy project is our first goal whether at the parliament or at Basra Provincial Council since this project is the corner stone that will put Basra on the right path and when Basra be on the right path this means putting Iraq in general and the south of Iraq in particular on the right path.”
    “We hope the Council of Ministers to speed up settling this issue which was delayed so much,” he added confirming “This project’s ratification represents great achievement for Basra and for the Iraqis as a whole.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:37 pm