Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls for Arab dialogue in Qatari crisis

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq calls for Arab dialogue in Qatari crisis Empty Iraq calls for Arab dialogue in Qatari crisis

Post by jedi17 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Iraq calls for Arab dialogue in Qatari crisis
    6:03 AM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The first Iraqi official stand on the Saudi-Qatari political crisis was uttered by Vice-President Iyad Alawi who called for an "Arab dialogue" to expose the facts, calling the Arab League to play a "distinguished role" in the crisis that will will affect the region as a whole.

He reminded the deterioration in the region's situation accompanied by the Iraqi-Iranian war and the division of the Arab stands, either supporting Iran or Iraq, which was followed by Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

Alawi called all the Arab leaders to hold an Arab dialogue that will expose the facts and put the future of the people as the main priority.

Many Arab countries severed relations with Qatar, with unprecedented measures, including cutting of diplomatic relations, expelling diplomats and national and preventing passage through Qatari air space.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:58 am