Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tai for servants relied on competent personalities to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tai for servants relied on competent personalities to form a government Empty Tai for servants relied on competent personalities to form a government

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:12 am

[ltr]Tai for servants relied on competent personalities to form a government[/ltr]

Since 02.22.2016 at 09:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Messenger of Tai National Alliance, on Monday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi relying on competent and independent personalities to form a government of technocrats and the elimination of the quota system in the party and state ministries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Tai said in a statement to his press office, received / balances News / copy of it, "the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr offered to Abadi list of independent Iraqi figures whose mission would be to form a committee to choose a new ministerial cabin," and urged timeshare same Abadi to "rely on these figures in forming the government. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The committee presented by al-Sadr to Abadi contain efficient personalities of the judges, politicians, academics and staff independents", adding that "the Commission will work with al-Abadi to choose competent ministers and independents away from party affiliations sectarian quotas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Tai, said, "There are some political figures and their masses work to disrupt the work of the Independent Commission for the selection of competent minister and form a government of technocrats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi asked parliament on Saturday, year mandate to form a consensus government but far from Mahassh.anthy 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:34 pm