Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri looking Ghaban with developments in the security situation in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri looking Ghaban with developments in the security situation in the country Empty Jubouri looking Ghaban with developments in the security situation in the country

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:50 pm

[ltr]Jubouri looking Ghaban with developments in the security situation in the country[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 17:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Monday, with Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Ghaban security situation in the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "al-Jubouri, met on Monday, Ghaban ministry building During the meeting, they reviewed the latest developments in the security situation and achieved internal security forces during the liberation operations involving Interior Ministry forces, where the speaker of parliament said on the importance of supporting the police forces in the areas that have been edited in order to grab land and to achieve security and stability. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He praised al-Jubouri, the "tournaments achieved by the formations and the Ministry of the Interior with all its different forms and for their efforts and sacrifices contributed to the expulsion of terrorism and re-displaced people and restore stability to the liberated areas, expressing at the same time full readiness to provide all support and overcome all difficulties in the work of the Ministry of Interior in order to serve the citizen and provides his security ".anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:15 pm