Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Members of the House of Representatives and Hamayatem have not been paid for two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Members of the House of Representatives and Hamayatem have not been paid for two months Empty Members of the House of Representatives and Hamayatem have not been paid for two months

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Members of the House of Representatives and Hamayatem have not been paid for two months

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced that the House of Representatives decision Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu said theHouse of Representatives and Hamayatem have not been paid for the months of January and February last two because of the launch of the budget, and between the House of Representatives is considering proposals to resolve this dilemma, emphasized reducing the protections of the members of the House of Representatives of the 30 component to protect the 16 members only. 
    He said Ihsanoglu , in an interview with (long - Presse), " the Council of Ministers recommended the need tosubject the House of Representatives ' salaries and Hamayatem to the salary scale approved by thegovernment , " uncertain " the House of Representatives is considering some solutions in order to deal with the government to resolve this dilemma." 
    He added Davutoglu that " Do not release the budget for the current year so far deprived the members of the House of Representatives and Hamayatem of the payment of salaries for the months of January two and February , "noting that" the House of Representatives will receive their salaries if the launch of the new budget exchange rate. " 
    he continued Davutoglu that" every member of Parliament would have in accordance with the approved by thesystem government Baltrchiq 16 job protecting element extends to eight hours a day instead of 30 , theprotection element was in the past. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:11 am