Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament rapporteur Ihsanoglu: Did not I get paid a salary of only the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament rapporteur Ihsanoglu: Did not I get paid a salary of only the House of Representatives Empty Parliament rapporteur Ihsanoglu: Did not I get paid a salary of only the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 08/02/2016 14:31 • 0 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad - where] 
    he decision of the House of Representatives Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, said he did not receive a salary from another non-parliamentary party, denying received a salary of more than one party in the state.
    According to Ihsanoglu, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of which "we and since the date of the first of July 2014, on Trdidna constitutional oath as a member of the House of Representatives has been cut our relationship with the Council of Salahuddin province, and did not charge any salary last by any government or Other legislative institution only of the House of Representatives as in the official document attached. " 
    " we are of Aoil of Representatives, which demanded political blocs and the Iraqi government to implement the reforms advocated by the foremost authority and not to bow to pressure from the spoilers. " 
    He denied the reports that have been circulating about the litigation by salary last state , calling on the media to "be accurate in the transfer of such a news and ensure the credibility of the sources on which they depend," and expressed regret that "up accusations of this level, which is intended to political miscarriage and not to challenge any party to provide evidence to substantiate their claim." 
    He continued oglu "we reserve the right to sue and a legal entity that you want to slander us and the accusations against us without right and who lacks any evidence." 
    the media picked up, reports that the House of Representatives decision Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, the first received from the parliament and the second from the circle of retired Salahuddin .is over
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:10 pm