Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra health: our budget "zero" and Mdunitna 22 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra health: our budget "zero" and Mdunitna 22 billion dinars Empty Basra health: our budget "zero" and Mdunitna 22 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:45 am

[ltr]Basra health: our budget "zero" and Mdunitna 22 billion dinars[/ltr]

Since 03.20.2016 at 10:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed Basra Health Directorate, Sunday, that the investment our budget for the current year is (zero), stressing that the Mdunitna Mmakhr during the first quarter of 2016 amounted to 22 billion dinars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The flags of Basra Health Naseer Al Amri, Director's / balances News /, "The financial crisis has affected the work of the health institutions of the province to zero as a result of the lack of any financial allocation for our hospitals."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added Amer, that "in a time when every hospital in the province's budget of up to one billion and 600 million dinars per month, Van our budget investment for 2016 and distributed to 13 hospitals and 150 center health during 2016 are (zero)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the Mdunitna Mmakhr companies and health equipment until the first quarter of this year amounted to 22 billion dinars."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He praised "the cooperation of these companies because they have agreed to provide us with sanitary fittings throughout the year Order-term."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that Iraq is passing through a severe financial crisis as a result of the severe decline in oil prices.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Health Ministry announced its adoption of health financing law and of simple imposing financial citizens to maximize Muadrha and to improve the quality of health services provided to Mwatunain.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 8:31 pm