Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Basra: Budget law has only provided 400 billion dinars for the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Basra: Budget law has only provided 400 billion dinars for the province Empty Deputy for Basra: Budget law has only provided 400 billion dinars for the province

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Mar 2018, 1:11 am

[ltr]Deputy for Basra: Budget law has only provided 400 billion dinars for the province[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-03-03 at 09:55 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP for the province of Basra, Zaher Abadi, on Saturday, that the current budget law has provided only 400 billion dinars for the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper "Al-Quds Al-Arabi" quoted Abbadi as saying that "what was put in the parliament session yesterday, including the allocation of the vote on the federal budget, it does not meet the minimum aspirations of the province of Basra, which produces a daily four million barrels of oil, and the export of three million and 600 thousand barrels of them "Pointing out that" what has been offered does not satisfy us and we will work to invite the deputies of the provinces of Maysan and Dhi Qar to abstain with us to vote on the budget in today's session unless they are included to our legitimate demands. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the budget law in its current form did not employ only 400 billion dinars (about 350 million dollars) for the province, which is unacceptable to Basra, which gives 85% of the budget imports," explaining that "the previous agreement between us and the Prime Minister was circumvented by a few words from Before the parliamentary finance committee, which does not meet the ambition. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputies of Basra have warned not to vote on the completion of the budget in the event that it does not include all the rights of the province, which was agreed with Prime Minister Haider Abadi.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:59 pm