Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic center: Iraqi banks away from the retail payment service via Mobile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic center: Iraqi banks away from the retail payment service via Mobile  Empty Economic center: Iraqi banks away from the retail payment service via Mobile

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:15 am

Economic center: Iraqi banks away from the retail payment service via Mobile

April 23, 2013

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. The head of the Central Economic media Dergham Mohammed Ali, the retail payment service via mobile service in Iraq far implementation and need a series of guarantees established by the mobile phone companies in front of banks to Tsailha.

Ali told the independent press (Iba) .. "The retail payment service by Advanced Mobile project and applied in all countries of the world, noting that" Iraq needs to ensure that the operating company of the mobile phone not to breach the networks that lead to the theft of the assets of the participants before starting operation. "

"He must be mobile phone company is willing to bear the legal responsibility and moral order to secure this service through the payment of balances and mobile phones in the event of any malfunction in the system that lead to the theft of large sums of money as a result access to this network and tampering with the assets held by the participants."

He went on, "should be on the central bank choose the company first and setting standards are very strict to the quality of the signal and the nature of the service before the agreement on the implementation of such a service which makes the service far implementation of the horizon and Bhtaj to a series of guarantees established by the mobile phone companies in front of banks so that there is a common element to ensure the company and the bank their willingness to run such techniques.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:24 pm