Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alhbabi: Abadi has Siqdmanm replacements candidates for parliament in the event of current rejection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alhbabi: Abadi has Siqdmanm replacements candidates for parliament in the event of current rejection Empty Alhbabi: Abadi has Siqdmanm replacements candidates for parliament in the event of current rejection

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Alhbabi: Abadi has Siqdmanm replacements candidates for parliament in the event of current rejection[/ltr]

Since 04/04/2016 20:33 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the MP for the rule of law Alhbabi Nahla, on Monday, the existence of alternative names for the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the case of the House of Representatives did not vote on the names put forward. 

She Alhbabi L / balance News /, that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has the names of alternative candidates in the absence of a vote on the new cabinet cab before the House of Representatives," noting that "Abadi is ready to provide alternative names, if any there there by suspicions of corruption Names raised. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Alhabiy She added that "there is political pressure on the president of the House of Representatives for a vote on the ministerial cabin presented by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi last Thursday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, announced Monday, for the distribution of the CVs of candidates to members of parliament for the purpose of examining the biographies before the vote Alleha.onthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Issa Hussein[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 9:11 am