Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shower confirm that parliament's rejection of the law in its current form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shower confirm that parliament's rejection of the law in its current form Empty Shower confirm that parliament's rejection of the law in its current form

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2016, 2:33 am

[ltr]Shower confirm that parliament's rejection of the law in its current form[/ltr]

Since 07.27.2016 at 09:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He confirmed the MP for the mass of the citizen that the shower, on Wednesday, rejected the Iraqi Council of Representatives, which has been read as it contains a first reading of the privileges and benefits contradict what is put forward by the religious authority and demanded by the Iraqi masses Act[/ltr]
    [ltr]It stressed in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The Iraqi parliament is looking forward to passing a law strengthens the power of legislation and makes it independent of the pressures and influence, and serve pass laws that are in favor of the citizens, either what has been read in parliament do not represent endeavors and efforts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "the demands of the reform, which look to be achieved within the parliament, requires us to move away from the search for narrow interests, and achieve personal benefits, which is carried by this law, as the current which came from the Council of Ministers, the display according to legal procedures and recorded a lot of observations it, which will be unobjectionable and cancellation to ensure the functioning of the law away from any financial aspects of the privileges given to the presidency or the House of Representatives in the parliament. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the House of Representatives to grant privileges to its members and ministers privileges and rights of the Prime Minister to form Riasth.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:20 am