Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: We put up with the re-Jubouri sacking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: We put up with the re-Jubouri sacking Empty Kurdistan: We put up with the re-Jubouri sacking

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:01 am

[ltr]Kurdistan: We put up with the re-Jubouri sacking[/ltr]

Since 04/17/2016 10:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It called the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, Sunday, to re-float the subject dismiss al-Jubouri, the House of Representatives through a public hearing in order to resolve the dispute about winning it, blaming Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi responsibility for the current political crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP for the coalition's Ashwaq dry / balances News /, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi bear all political escalations in the moment," noting that it "remains vague and non-transparent in the application of his reformist".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She dry, that "the whole of the current political crisis started from the reform project is a real by-Abadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She expressed surprise at the "great silence has Abadi towards the current parliamentary situation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the subject of the sacking of the dry-Jubouri said, that "Ktllha supports holding a plenary session of the Parliament for raising the issue of his dismissal from a new resolve the dispute over the preparation of voting, the House of Representatives so."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The voters are preparing to sack 131 deputies," noting that "it is shameful to issue two resolutions of the two people at the same time on the subject of the parliamentary session."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it formed the issue of the sacking of al-Jubouri by some political blocs great conservative, expressing their rejection of it and at the same time warns of political chaos and a split in the work of the parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the voice of the protesters at Parliament House to dismiss al-Jubouri of the Presidency of the Council Alnwab.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 10:55 am