Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Zealand plans to send 100 more trainers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Zealand plans to send 100 more trainers to Iraq Empty New Zealand plans to send 100 more trainers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Zealand plans to send 100 more trainers to Iraq

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Defence of New Zealand, its willingness to send the third meal of thesoldiers 100 soldiers totaling to Iraq to help train Iraqi soldiers, as shown that the soldiers will undergo a course initialized in Australia to cope with the Iraqi airspace, confirmed that it has trained more than 4,000 Iraqi troops since April 2015. the 
    ministry said in a statement the transfer site staph News news New Zealand and seen by (long - Presse), " the ministry declares its readiness to send thethird meal of the soldiers 100 soldiers totaling to Iraq to help train Iraqi soldiers in their war against al Daash." the 
    ministry added that "soldiers will undergo a cycle of creating persist for three weeks in Australia to cope with the Iraqi airspace before they left to join the comrades were from the joint New Zealand and Australian forces in northern Baghdad , Taji base dedicated to the training of Iraqi forces. " 
    the statement quoted the commander of the New Zealand joint forces , Major - General Tim Gaal as saying that" New Zealand forces elements will merge with their partners from the elements of Australian troops to carry out a joint mission to train Iraqi armed forces. " 
    said Maj . Gen. Gal that" New Zealand troops spent 11 months of training Iraqi forces in the Taji base inconjunction with the Australian troops ' mission has been to achieve concrete and positive results represented an improvement of Iraqi forces performance and increase their ability to fight Sunni Islamist al Daash. " 
    he continued Gaal said : " I have been more than 4,000 Iraqi soldiers trained in special combat skills carried out by the unit for training in Taji since late April 2015 , "expected" to train more Iraqi troops in the coming months because of Aqenah the desirability of the Iraqi government to the level of the training program , which has contributed to improving the capabilities of the armed forces. " 
    comprise the third meal of the New Zealand soldiers who will be leaving to Iraq from trained medical team and units with a market force to protect people in addition to the leadership cadre headquarters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:30 pm