Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Zealand is preparing to send 106 additional trainers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Zealand is preparing to send 106 additional trainers to Iraq Empty New Zealand is preparing to send 106 additional trainers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2016, 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Zealand is preparing to send 106 additional trainers to Iraq

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Said Army Staff Aluzlende body, sending thefourth batch of troops to Iraq, and stressed that the meal included about 106 soldiers within the training missions, as pointed out that the force will be stationed in the north ofBaghdad , Taji base, if they arrive during thenext two weeks. 
    The general said Peter Kelly, Chairman Commission staff of the New Zealand army, in a statement, I followed ( the long - Presse) that "around 106 soldiers are preparing to leave New Zealand to Iraq, two weeks from now , " noting that " the soldiers will be stationed in Taji base , accompanied by 300 Australian troops others were present at the base." 
    added Kelly "this is the meal that was sent represent the fourth installment of the New Zealand troops were Rsalha to Iraq , " stressing that "our soldiers Mhaoon are high and professional to perform their task in training." 
    the New Zealand training teams managed to train 12,000 Iraqi soldiers since the start of its mission in Iraq during May 2015, and has trained a number of elements guards the border as well as tasks to train the Iraqi armed forces. 
    and extended the New Zealand government, troops will stay in Iraq until the end of 2018. She pointed out that its efforts received the "Iraqi and international welcome." 
    the Prime Minister said New Zealand John Key told him last June and published (range) that " the task of New Zealand troops noncombat stationed in Iraq as part of the international campaign against al Daesh was scheduled to expire at the beginning of next year, but decided to be extended now until November of 2018 , amonth ". 
    He added to that" New Zealand troops would remain for a longer period to perform the functions of training Iraqi forces , "referring to" the transfer of a few of these troops to the military base Basmajh, noting that New Zealand troops are currently located in the Taji military base. " 
    He pointed to that" efforts carried out by New Zealand troops in Iraq has been welcomed by the Iraqi government and welcomed by the international coalition against Daesh. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:44 am