Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon may send more troops to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon may send more troops to Iraq Empty Pentagon may send more troops to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 7:02 am

Pentagon may send more troops to Iraq

Sunday 17-04-2016 | 2:43:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News / said US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, the Pentagon is developing new recommendations to strengthen the military campaign against the organization of the Islamic state Daash, include the implementation of more air strikes and electronic attacks, and possibly the deployment of a larger number of American soldiers on the ground in Iraq and Syria.
    Carter said in a speech to American troops at Al Dhafra Air Base, United Arab Emirates, where he arrived Saturday, he did not offer these plans to President Barack Obama yet, but he expected the White House's approval thereof.
    The minister added that the United States has carried out modifications to the military campaign against Daash with the improvement of the quality of intelligence coming from the field, what can the US forces to carry out a quick target sites and the leaders of the organization operations.
    The new Carter pledged Washington's support nations fighting Daash by enhancing the capabilities of local forces on the ground, pointing out that maintaining the Daash subdued requires continue to rely on those forces. In this context, the minister stressed that his government will continue to work with the Iraqi people and all the actors on the ground in Syria.
    Carter had said Saturday that the US administration would ask Gulf states to contribute to the rebuilding of Iraqi areas have been destroyed in the fighting against al Daash efforts, and invited them to provide political support for the Baghdad government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:31 am