Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen's / balances News /: We have provided the names of candidates for the ministries to Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen's / balances News /: We have provided the names of candidates for the ministries to Abadi Empty Citizen's / balances News /: We have provided the names of candidates for the ministries to Abadi

Post by Rocky Wed May 04, 2016 4:54 am

[ltr]Citizen's / balances News /: We have provided the names of candidates for the ministries to Abadi[/ltr]

Since 05/03/2016 19:28 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the MP for the Bloc citizen Hamdiya Husseini, Tuesday, to provide mass citizen candidates for the ministries to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, leaving him the option.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Husseini said L / balance News / "The ministers mass citizen all hung attending Cabinet meetings after he resigned to Abadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "the mass of citizens submitted their nominations to fill the ministries to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, leaving him the option to choose from wants," pointing out that "the Council of Ministers malfunction done to lack of quorum due to the sacking of five ministers and others hung their presence in the presence of the Council of Ministers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Husseini explained that "the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers of the Council Ayda any legal flaw in its case disrupted due to lack of quorum and hang only is the work of the Council."[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official source revealed today that the adviser Abadi Nofal Abu Barns contact new ministers and invited them to directly Bozarathm by the performance of the constitutional right, attributing it to a lack of quorum for meetings of the Council of Ministers has completed putting in Abadi defect Dsturi.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 7:27 pm