Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi has millions of dollars worth of world coins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi has millions of dollars worth of world coins     Empty Iraqi has millions of dollars worth of world coins

Post by Rocky Sun May 19, 2013 8:38 am

raqi has millions of dollars worth of world coins

19/5/13, 12: 00 am

He had antikh the 17th century

Baghdad - Eric

Since childhood Ghamrah love antiques, especially coins rare, such as American, European and evolved those hobby and was able to discover secrets that have become His priority in spite of his studies, but this hobby robbed of his mind and took them Salwa to investigate in antiques and see the dismantling of blades own to detect currency or Alantekh value , stretched his out of the country defines an expert Egyptian nicknamed "Falcon sole," a Ramadan Prince Tawfiq Mohammed, who is one of the most skilled experts in the world and supported internationally and the owner of "Bank of documenting artifacts and antiques" in the province of Suez. Ali Hussein walks, who visited the newspaper "Sabah "it is of the inhabitants of the province of Wasit spend Azizia, to talk about مسكوكاته and Ontekath precious, saying:" I was asked, "Falcon sole" to portray antiques and أبعثها to Egypt, and then found proved it Antiques & Collectibles is eighteen Antekh and أقيامها up to hundreds of millions of dollars a coins American ancient of dollars aged more than 140 years since 1878 which several currencies represent eras different historical he has an Egyptian expert international documenting these coins in my name, and issued their files a certificate of proof of ownership as well as the organization of scientific research proves that these antiques original number sequence in the world . "

"The debate between experts from the United States were given numbers and description of material value painter, after authentication send me all documents and every coin has its own reference.

He walks that "Baghdad is Arabic for the capital of culture in 2013, and that antiques are a treasure of the country and represent an important source of hard currency fortification".

Iraqi officials called walks by dragging files for coins and Bank documentation into Iraq, the Egyptian expert ready to transfer to Baghdad and is under ownership of its own and is the only bank in the Middle East, there are 47 experts worldwide know the existence of coins that I have, and is the only one among these Arab so if read the specs for it has internationally certified and legally protected alantikh and owner ".

He walks "subject of antiques is older than 101 years the likes of global fine paintings and rare coins, antique clocks and other expensive, but they are not included in the theme effects and expensive prices, I have antikh for $ 270 million. When I asked him no embarrassment about how to get such currencies pointed out that citizens do not know the value of things and sell cheaper prices is equal to millions of dollars, and I am fully informed by this stuff and know the value of alantikh at first glance, I have a great culture that I am long over those currencies, there are false but I discovered, so was the Egyptian expert impressed by my work and enterprise and I am working on a "step by step" and now I have a quantity of good antiques. "

The morning I called the Bank of Egyptian antiques expert documentation of artifacts and antiques Professor Ramadan Prince Tawfiq Mohammed, nicknamed "the Falcon" only referred to the importance of these coins belonging to Iraqi citizen Ali Hussein walks said: "the evidence has shown that such artifacts are rare and unparalleled after reviewing" the Metropole "Museum and library of Congress tried to document our data in the encyclopedia they turned, in the case of Iraq the model of a formal encyclopedia by Iraqi Ambassador to America will turn The encyclopedia to Iraq and charged before the world in international forums to Iraq who gets important quantities of American heritage, a cultural and scientific ".

The Egyptian expert said that the Iraqi people have a culture of heritage conservation and these coins dating back to the 17th century ".

He called "Falcon exclusive" the Iraqi Ministry of culture with the support of Mr. Ali Hussein walks, and create its own Center called "global antiques Center.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:06 am