Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: the possibility of replacing the National Guard compulsory service law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: the possibility of replacing the National Guard compulsory service law Empty Parliamentary Legal: the possibility of replacing the National Guard compulsory service law

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Parliamentary Legal: the possibility of replacing the National Guard compulsory service law

She said the legal committee member of the parliamentary Ibtisam al-Hilali, said on Monday that "there is a possibility to replace the National Guard, the law of compulsory service law."

She said Hilali told I followed the Iraqi transmitter Network (IBN), "The National Guard Law is witnessing a sharp political differences, and that there is a possibility to replace him and replace it with the law of compulsory service, which includes young people from the age of 18," pointing out that "the Iraqi street in dire need of inter laws that serve. "

And the sons of the popular crowd made it clear that "the government has formed a special board of the children of the popular crowd Furthermore it incorporated a large number of fighters in the ranks of the Ministry of Defence and became among the affiliates of the Iraqi army."

And however that "the Legal Committee will work during the next legislative term to put the laws" of the Federal Court, oil and gas and advisers and the law of general amnesty "to return to the country in economic benefits serve the budget and contribute to the stability of the political situation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:30 am