Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Five-Year Plan enters into force after approval by the Council of Ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five-Year Plan enters into force after approval by the Council of Ministers Empty Five-Year Plan enters into force after approval by the Council of Ministers

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2013, 9:37 am

Five-Year Plan enters into force after approval by the Council of Ministers

2013-05-26

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Planning Ministry announced that the National Development Plan 2013 2017 entered into force after the approval by the Council of Ministers.
    Said Undersecretary Sami when the President of the Technical Committee for the preparation of the plan told the reporter / JD / The plan included several points to support the private sector to be eligible to participate with the public sector in the processes of construction and reconstruction, as well as the advancement of the service and production sectors other as that of the other things that included in the five-year plan is to support the country's investment in the sector for the advancement of implementation of service projects work and productivity alike.
    He explained that the Council of Ministers discussed the plan in all its details and expressed his remarks and held the amendments that can come beneficial to all areas of the work of government institutions, whether industrial or agricultural, commercial or educational or health or any other field. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Five-Year Plan enters into force after approval by the Council of Ministers Empty Re: Five-Year Plan enters into force after approval by the Council of Ministers

Post by Neno Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:34 am

So the brand new 5 starts... ?

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:45 pm