Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hrbion pilots refuse an honor Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hrbion pilots refuse an honor Abadi Empty Hrbion pilots refuse an honor Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Sep 2016, 3:56 am

[rtl]Hrbion pilots refuse an honor Abadi[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: [/rtl]
    [rtl]Pilots refused Hrbion "honorable" Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi giving them residential plots, as a result of the allocation of residential plots to them in the desert, while senior-level officers had to cut off the territory inside the capital Baghdad.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called on the pilots in a press statement stated for "Sky Press," Abadi to "raise the names of Mecca, which was ratified by the distribution plots of the military pilots."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said one of the pilots majors, "said the Ministry of Defense developed a strange controls characterize the owners of high-ranking officers who sit behind the luxury offices and cooling the pilots who participated in all the battles with terrorist organizations Daesh."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the pilot, "I've got the prime minister, the distribution of plots for pilots but were surprised by weird controls by the Ministry of Defense," noting, "was to give the officers the owners of higher ranks who are largely general officer and a team and a brigade of land in central Baghdad, while given Lands desert Wasit and select Hor Hoajh to pilots who are lieutenant colonels to the rank of lieutenant. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the officers, owners of the last ranks "are grappling own fight al Daesh to military duties, they are at risk where they submitted the martyrs and the wounded and exposed to risks every day."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed his call for Ebadi to "redress or raise the names of honor to not count on them they got pieces of land in remote areas, but the border while making it their lives for the homeland."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:02 am