Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi pilots refuse targeting targeting elements in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi pilots refuse targeting targeting elements in Iraq and Syria Empty Saudi pilots refuse targeting targeting elements in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 4:03 am

Saudi pilots refuse targeting targeting elements in Iraq and Syria

16:01 - 27/07/2017

A new report revealed the refusal of two Saudi pilots within the so-called International Alliance of bombing elements in Iraq and Syria.

"The officers, who are senior pilots and are using the F-16s, expressed their deep resentment and resentment at the fact that they were being bombarded because they were contrary to their moral and religious principles in targeting their Wahhabi brothers in Iraq and Syria," Fars news agency quoted the news agency as saying.

"The Saudi pilots were throwing their ammunition, bombs and missiles on remote or uninhabited areas before and then returning to their bases in Saudi Arabia," the report said.

"A growing number of Saudis, including high-ranking officers in the Saudi army, believe that the Saudi authorities used gangs to advocate terrorism as a precious deal to secure their hold on the Middle East," the report said. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/27/179286/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:08 pm