Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran calls for Baghdad to pay the costs of the joint gas pipeline and threaten to "stop it."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran calls for Baghdad to pay the costs of the joint gas pipeline and threaten to "stop it." Empty Tehran calls for Baghdad to pay the costs of the joint gas pipeline and threaten to "stop it."

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iranian gas pipeline that extends to Iraq
    Tehran calls for Baghdad to pay the costs of the joint gas pipeline and threaten to "stop it."

Author: AHF, HAA, HH 
    Editor: AHF, HH 
    10.11.2016 15:09 
    Number of Views: 1425

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Called on the Iranian government, on Tuesday, the Iraqi counterpart to pay off the debt owed by Baghdad for the costs of the process of establishing the joint gas pipeline with Iran, and threatened "not to provide them with gas in the event of non-payment."
    Deputy Iranian Oil Minister Ali Cardor, in comments carried by state news agency statements (Trend News) and seen by the (long-Presse), said that "Iraq repay the debt incurred by him of the costs of operations create a joint gas pipeline with Iran."
    Cardor He added that "if Baghdad fails to resolve outstanding for extending the joint gas pipeline between the two countries, the cost of debt, Tehran would refrain from supplying Iraq with gas," stressing that "Iran has itself created to supply Iraq with gas." It was expected, according to the contract signed between Baghdad and Tehran, that Iran exports 25 million cubic meters of gas per day to Iraq. It is noteworthy that Iraq and Iran signed an agreement in 2013 under which Iran's resumption of gas exports to Iraq are to feed the three power stations in Baghdad and Diyala, but two years later was still parked exports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:25 am