Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice's "light" coalition forces expressed his objection to the Tbakjla candidate for the post of def

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice's "light" coalition forces expressed his objection to the Tbakjla candidate for the post of def Empty Vice's "light" coalition forces expressed his objection to the Tbakjla candidate for the post of def

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Oct 2016, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice's "light" coalition forces expressed his objection to the Tbakjla candidate for the post of defense minister

Nur News / Baghdad 
    A member of the State of Law Coalition MP Jassem Jaafar said coalition forces expressed his objection to retired Maj . Gen. Loay Naji Tbakjla candidate for the post of defense minister.
    According to the deputy in an exclusive statement to "light News" that "Abadi convinced Tbakjla submit it to parliament for a vote, but the coalition forces strongly object to it," noting that "there is a change on the provision of this personal according to the latest information."
    "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi took over the course of ten candidates for the post of defense minister of the coalition forces and the masses are united and the Iraqi National to choose one of them pointing to the possibility of a nominee to parliament this week for the purpose of voting on it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:53 am