Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces deny for "light" Health News asked questions about replacing the position of the Mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces deny for "light" Health News asked questions about replacing the position of the Mi Empty Coalition forces deny for "light" Health News asked questions about replacing the position of the Mi

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2017, 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Coalition forces deny for "light" Health News asked questions about replacing the position of the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Commerce

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said coalition Iraqi forces not to the assignment of the post of defense minister under the elections and the application of the items and document the political agreement which the government was formed Kan denied the news circulating in some media about the existence of negotiations pertaining to replace the defense minister , the position of the Ministry of Commerce.
    A member of the political body of the coalition forces MP Mohammad al-Karbouli told the "Nur News" that "the coalition forces presented in the earlier four candidates for the position of the Ministry of Defense and they both MP Ahmed al-Jubouri and MP Badr stallion and military figures."
    A member of the security and defense committee MP Karbouli that "we are waiting for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to settle the naming positions of the security ministries of the security conditions in the country and editing operations in the rest of the province of Anbar and Nineveh province."
    The media sources published reports of a deal between the bloc united national list to replace candidates for the posts of defense and trade that operates united trade block Allawi and Defense Ministry, "adding that" united manages the Ministry of Commerce is currently acting through the Minister of Planning and Salman al-Jumaili. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:57 am