Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi discuss with the Egyptian Minister of the establishment of an Iraqi company - an Egyptian in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi discuss with the Egyptian Minister of the establishment of an Iraqi company - an Egyptian in  Empty Abadi discuss with the Egyptian Minister of the establishment of an Iraqi company - an Egyptian in

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2016, 4:08 am

[size=30]Abadi discuss with the Egyptian Minister of the establishment of an Iraqi company - an Egyptian in the field of energy[/size]
    30/10/2016 09:47 | Number of Views: 81
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad

Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in his office with the Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister of the Arab Republic of Egypt Tarek religion and his accompanying delegation, cooperation between the two countries in the field of energy.
    A statement by the prime minister's office got "direction Press" a copy of it, he was "The meeting discussed enhancing cooperation between the two countries in the fields of industry, oil and gas and the formation of Egyptian-Iraqi partnership by opening new horizons of labor between the two companies."

The Abadi "the importance of integration and cooperation with the Arab Republic of Egypt and the countries of the region for the benefit of our peoples," adding that "the prospects of cooperation and strategic projects will be increased between the two countries to coincide with the victories that the Iraqis realized on terrorism that we are about to achieve the final victory militarily allowing opportunities and areas larger work common. "

Tariq religion and transfer according to the statement, "the greetings and blessing of the government and people of Egypt for Iraq and Ebadi on the victories achieved on Daesh terrorist gangs and their support for Iraq, stressing Egypt's desire to enhance cooperation between the two countries in industry, oil and gas sectors and other areas."
    EST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:25 am