Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry Minister discuss with his Egyptian counterpart, establishing an Egyptian industrial zone i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry Minister discuss with his Egyptian counterpart, establishing an Egyptian industrial zone i Empty Industry Minister discuss with his Egyptian counterpart, establishing an Egyptian industrial zone i

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Industry Minister discuss with his Egyptian counterpart, establishing an Egyptian industrial zone in Iraq
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.16.2016 3:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad news / local affairs editor 
    in order to develop Iraq's industry and opening up to the world in attracting 
    investment companies, said Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji during his visit to Egypt and his meeting with his counterpart Tariq Cain on the need to establish an Egyptian industrial zone inside Iraq, to activate the industrial and investment cooperation between the two countries . 
    Darraji said that the talks aimed at settling a number of Egyptian industries and attracting manpower, stressing the need to hold continuous meetings between officials from the two sides and further dialogues in both countries. 
    for his part, the Egyptian minister's readiness to provide support in all fields, especially since Iraq and Egypt linked by ties of friendship deep, confirming the presence of so many jobs and promising projects can be established between the two countries, pointing out that he will lead a delegation of leading Egyptian companies to visit Iraq in the coming period for the development of partnership relations between Egyptian companies and Iraqi counterparts in all industrial sectors.
    on the other hand the public company unveiled Industries, rubber tires, one of the Ministry of Industry and minerals for the development of strategic economic plan in the short term for the purpose of implementation and in the light of the extensive studies prepared for the reality of the local market challenges and needs of the public and private sectors. 
    the general director of the company's engineer Riad Abdul Amir Jaber said in an interview I followed "Baghdad news "" the company strives to restore its position in the local market by changing the quality and format of the frame product has a new Bnakecat Mamugod compete in the domestic market, and to cover the domestic needs of the various tires saloon medium and load type, as well as the production of agricultural tires meet the needs of the Ministry of Agriculture, adding that " the plan focused on the need to raise production levels and minimize the impact of fixed costs on the price of the frame, in order to give more room for competition on the one hand and increase the profit margin on the other hand, in addition to stop the production of tires is competition and raise the quality of the frame product specifications to match and exceed the quality of imported framework, as well as on continue the case informational link with the traffic circles and the Ministry of Commerce to update the quality of data and measuring expected demand in the future tire. 
    He announced Jaber marketing plan adopted by the company to promote and sell the output volumes Tires new saloon, along with other sizes available to them through the placing on the domestic market, sales direct agents and installment sales staff, referring to undertake the sale of the tire to the employees of the company in installments and continue in coordination with the General Company for the manufacture of cars, equipment for processing tires, as well as continue to sell filtered water to extinguish the fires of some government institutions and water as well as to continue to sell traffic Industrial bumps that you need state departments. 
    on the other hand the public company steel Industries has managed one of the Ministry of Industry and minerals to strengthen and modernize the electric power transmission towers line the steel structures plant of its latest global machinery. 
    the media center at the ministry director Abdul Wahid Alwan al-Shammari that the renovation factory came to contract with the company "must "Italian, which is the first company worldwide in the production of electric power transmission lines for the processing of different plant Bmkain according to the best international standards, with a production capacity of up to 20000 tons per year of various constellations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:51 pm