Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
zimi31
duck2000
wciappetta
Rocky
8 posters

Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co Empty Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to corruption

Thursday, November 17, 2016 17:08

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi Uz..okdt Parliamentary Commission of Economy, on Thursday, said the project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to corruption, calling not to launch major new categories of currency.

The committee member said Abdul Salam al-Maliki, in an interview with / Baghdadi News / "The project to delete the zeros from the currency Ihtah to proper planning as the current conditions and the control of the powerful and corrupt financial matters prevented from approving this project," noting that "a lot of powerful and corrupt may take advantage of this project acknowledged that, for whitening and laundered the stolen money. "

He added that "the state has resorted to issuing new classes in a large currency, and this has led to damage to the Iraqi economy through the currency value loss, and in case the insistence of the state to issue new classes as planned, the Iraqi economy could collapse," calling to "not to issue no new class before the study results ".anthy 21 / d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co

Post by wciappetta Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:17 pm

There will be surprised people, but this indicates that in his circle they are talking about doing it....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: project to delete the zeros from the currency has become impossible due to co

Post by duck2000 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:04 pm

certantly looks like somethings afoot!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:24 pm

duck2000 wrote:certantly looks like somethings afoot!

In your opinion, how bad does this look?
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:32 pm

zimi31 wrote:

Just to chime in, I think this is just one opinion of a parliamentary minister. It does tell me, there are some details being discussed with members of their gov't.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 pm

noced71 wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:

Just to chime in, I think this is just one opinion of a parliamentary minister. It does tell me, there are some details being discussed with members of their gov't.

I hope you're right noced...
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:23 am

one must under stand that everyone in the iraqi goverment doesnt want this to take place! or isnt even in the loop ! but this tells you that the zeros program is being disscussed currently. and seems to be going forward!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:25 am

These articles come out periodically, doom and gloom and then the CBI comes out and states what they are doing and it appears the CBI is moving forward.  I am going to continue to stand with the CBI and the progress it is making and not let one person's opinion detract from it.  Look at our "so called" media here and all the doom and gloom it releases hourly about Trump - well, they are being proved wrong constantly, and so I look at those opinion pieces from Iraq the same way.  There are hidden agendas that are slowly being exposed and don't forget as with the media here being controlled by just a few corporations, so it is in Iraq.  Many of the "high ranking" in Iraq, also own their own news sources and those news sources spout what is dictated to them. 
    wink
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:51 am

duck2000 wrote:one must under stand that everyone in the iraqi goverment doesnt want this to take place! or isnt even in the loop ! but this tells you that the zeros program is being disscussed currently. and seems to be going forward!

I guess after all these years I am just kind of weary...thanks for the reassurance Duck & Lobo thumbs
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:56 am

Hey Zimi, we're all tired of the wait, but keep the faith, God gave us this investment to bless us as well as the Iraqi people when this comes to pass - I believe that we will see something in Jan. 2017, but one never knows, Mosul is progressing fast and in an earlier article, the CBI intimate things were "happening" under the cover of the battle for Mosul.  Wonders never cease, and I am looking forward to the blessing happening very, very soon.

drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 am