Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Kazem al-Shammari: Iraqi honor is more precious than Asharq al-Awsat and backers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Kazem al-Shammari: Iraqi honor is more precious than Asharq al-Awsat and backers Empty MP Kazem al-Shammari: Iraqi honor is more precious than Asharq al-Awsat and backers

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2016, 1:36 am

[ltr]MP Kazem al-Shammari: Iraqi honor is more precious than Asharq al-Awsat and backers[/ltr]

Since 11/21/2016 00:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary bloc, a coalition of national chairman Kadhim al-Shammari, stressed that what was published by Asharq al-Awsat from the words of the IMT unrelated to journalism ethics or even Islamic and social traditions is acted disgraceful and requires a serious stand and true to deter those cacophony traps the vote, which exceeded all ethics standards.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Shammari said in a press statement, said that "Iraqi armed forces fought throughout the years and today are fighting on the ground and show hunters who represent the entity and the strength of this country and licensed without them anything from the lives and property of all the expensive and precious."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iraq's honor and silks Iraq who Sbern all pressures and tragedies of life, and if they have the biggest role in the man's support in completing the journey of building and victory is the real red lines that we will defend the created our souls and rip out the deepest roots of the shabbiness that Ttault them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the Middle East newspaper dared to Iraq is a matter of honor can not be tolerated and apologize or delete the news in an attempt to absorb the anger after Dshm toxins are cheap trick will not deceive those who care."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shammari stressed "the need to raise internal and external lawsuits on newspaper owners and the closure of all its offices and classified within the tabloids traps and paid to stir up sedition."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:21 pm